“Ticket to Play”
No student athlete can try-out for a sport until the Athletic Department clears him/her. When cleared the student athlete will receive a “Ticket to Play”…STEPS TO GET CLEARED:
1. Get Athletic Participation Packet in student services or download from the web site. This has a physical form and instructions for RegisterMyAthlete for registering your son/daughter for a sport.
2. Make an account @ Register My Athlete Login
3. Complete a new registration at RegisterMyAthlete.com each year and for each sport that the student is trying out for.
4. Fill out front of physical form and bring to any doctor for a physical or come to one of Pioneer’s physical days. •Parent/Guardian and Doctor must complete, sign and stamp the back of the physical form.
5. If you have completed RMA when you come to Pioneer’s physical day, you will get your ticket at the same time) Bring original physical form (no copies) to “Ticket to Play” day, only during listed times, to get your ticket.
6. Check website or the Register My Athlete Announcement page to find out when “Ticket to Play” Registration Days and first day of try-outs are.
7. Bring your “Ticket to Play” to the coach to be allowed to try out.